Management of Government Resources refers to the back office support activities that enable the government to operate effectively.
- Human Resource Management Human Resource Management involves all activities associated with the recruitment and management of personnel.
- Financial Management The use of financial information to measure, operate and predict the effectiveness and efficiency of an entity's activities in relation to its objectives. The ability to obtain and use such information is usually characterized by having in place policies, practices, standards, and a system of controls that reliably capture and report activity in a consistent manner.
- Administrative Management Administrative Management involves the day-to-day management and maintenance of the internal infrastructure.
- Supply Chain Management Supply Chain Management involves the purchasing, tracking, and overall management of goods and services.
- Information and Technology Management Involves the coordination of information and technology resources and systems required to support or provide a service.