To help agencies succeed, the President formed the President's Management Council (PMC), comprised of the departmental and agency chief operating officers - generally the Deputy Secretary or Deputy Administrator - with agency-wide authority on behalf of the Secretary or agency head.
The PMC also works closely with the five goal "owners" in OMB and at the Office of Personnel Management:
- Linda Springer (OPM) Strategic Management of Human Capital,
- Paul Denett (OMB) Competitive Sourcing,
- Danny Werfel (OMB) Improving Financial Performance,
- Karen Evans (OMB) Expanded IT and E-Government, and
- Robert Shea (OMB) Budget and Performance Integration.
Contact: (202) 456-7070
President's Management Agenda General Information
Download A PDF Copy Of PMA
View the President's Management Agenda, an aggressive strategy to achieve the Administration's policy and program goals through reform of federal management and improved program performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Read frequently asked questions about the PMA.
Presidentís Management Council
Additional management improvements.