Office of Management and Budget
OMB Software Support Services Contract -- Request for Proposal
(Set-aside for Small Businesses)
Microsoft Word version -
Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) version -
download entire document
Questions and Answers
Background Information to Help You Understand OMB Environment
- www.whitehouse.gov/omb/gils/gils-top.html - The Government Information Locator Service
(GILS) public listing of information regarding OMB and the OMB MAX Budget Information
System. Includes links to the OMB Home Page, the President's Budget, and OMB publications.
- www.whitehouse.gov/omb - OMB public web site. Contains information about OMB and links
to other sites, including "w3.access.gpo.gov/usbudget/" where budget documents are posted.
- www.whitehouse.gov/omb/circulars/a11/00TOC.html - Online version of OMB Circular No. A-11,
OMB published guidance for preparing and submitting federal budget estimates.
- www.financenet.gov/financenet/fed/budget/budget.htm - Budget Net site regarding governmental
budgeting and associated policy, program, economic, financial, and managerial issues. Numerous
links to other information sources.
GSA links for Submission Forms SFLLL, SF33, and SF3881
- www.fillform.gsa.gov - GSA
address to access SFLLL, SF33, and SF3881 forms required to accompany rfp