Office of Management and Budget
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 20, 2001
OMB to Release 2001 Mid-Session Budget Review and Conduct Media Briefing
|What:||The Office of Management and Budget will release the Mid-Session Budget Review and conduct a media briefing.|
|Who:||Office of Management and Budget Director Mitchell E. Daniels, Jr.|
|When:||The briefing will take place on Wednesday, August 22, 2001, 10:00 a.m. EDT|
|Where:||Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Washington, DC, Room 450|
- On-line: The Mid-Session Review will be available on the OMB Website (www.omb.gov) on Wednesday, August 22, 2001, 8:00 a.m. EDT.
- Hard Copies: Physical copies of the document will be available at 9:00 a.m. EDT at the White House briefing room.
To Attend the Briefing:
- Media with White House Hard Passes: Members of the press with White House press credentials should gather from 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. outside the White House press briefing room. Press will then be escorted to the briefing in the EEOB. You do not need to be cleared in.
- All Other Media: Members of the press without White House press credentials must e-mail their name, Social Security number, and date of birth for clearance. Please send all information to email@example.com. Please gather from 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. outside the White House press briefing room. Press will then be escorted to the briefing in the EEOB briefing.
To Enter the White House Complex:
- All members of the press who plan to attend the briefing must enter through the Northwest gate of the White House complex. This is the entrance on Pennsylvania Avenue directly in front of the West Wing.
|Embargo:||There is no embargo on the document.|
|Other:||The briefing is for credentialed media only. Cameras and tape recorders are welcome. Audio feed from the briefing will be transmitted to the Crawford, TX briefing room and the White House briefing room.|
|Contact:||OMB Communications at (202) 395-7254|
# # #