The Customer Results Measurement Area of the PRM is intended to capture how well an agency or specific process within an agency is serving its customers. This is a critical aspect of successful E-Government.
- Service Coverage The extent to which the desired customer population is being served and customers are using products and services
- Timeliness & Responsiveness Time to respond to customer inquiries and requests and time to deliver products or services
- Service Quality Quality from the customer ’s perspective and accuracy of responses to customer inquiries
- Service Accessibility Availability of products and services to customers and the extent of self-service options and automation
- Customer Benefit Customer satisfaction levels and tangible impacts to customers as a result of the products or services provided