For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary
January 9, 2002
President Designates 11 to Attend Nicaraguan Inauguration
President Bush Announced His Designation of Eleven Individuals to Represent the United States at the Inauguration of the President of the Republic of Nicaragua
President George W. Bush today announced his designation of eleven
individuals to represent the United States at the Inauguration of his
Excellency Enrique Bolanos Geyer, President of the Republic of
Nicaragua on January 10, 2002.
The following individuals will be members of the delegation
representing the United States at the Inauguration of his Excellency
Enrique Bolanos Geyer, President of the Republic of Nicaragua.
The Honorable Mel Martinez, Secretary of Housing and Urban
Development will serve as the leader of the delegation.
- The Honorable Oliver Garza, U.S. Ambassador to Nicaragua
- The Honorable John Maisto, Special Assistant to the President and Senior
Director for Western Hemisphere Affairs at the National Security
- The Honorable Lino Gutierrez, Acting Assistant Secretary of
State for Western Hemisphere Affairs
- Dr. Janet Ballantyne, Counselor,
U.S. Agency for International Development
- Mr. George Prescott Bush
- Mr. James C. Kenny, Vice President and Owner of Kenny Construction Company,
- Mr. Earle Irving Mack, Senior Partner of the Mack
Company, Fort Lee, New Jersey
- Ms. Anna Navarro, Senior Consultant at
Black, Kelly, Scruggs and Healy, Washington, D.C.
- Mr. Raul Romero,
President and CEO of S&B Infrastructure, Ltd., Washington, D.C.
- Mrs. Evelyn Dee Potter Rose, Dallas, Texas
Return to this article at: