The White House, President George W. Bush Click to print this document

For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary
October 16, 2001

President Signs Two Bills
Statement by the Press Secretary

    On October 15, 2001,  the President signed into law, H.R. 1583, a bill to  designate the Federal building and United States courthouse located at 121 West Spring Street in Albany, Indiana, as the Lee H. Hamilton Federal Building and United States Courthouse.  The President also signed H.R. 1860, the "Small Business Technology Transfer Program Reauthorization Act of 2001," which extends the authority for the Small Business Technology Transfer Program through fiscal year 2009.


Return to this article at:

Click to print this document